Wearable Dark Lip & Ariana Grande Mac Lipstick?! | Shann0nRenaee

 Hello and welcome back!

So recently, I've bought so many new makeup products and I decided to create a look with some of the newbies and oldies.

I really wanted this look to have the focus of the dark lip but also a look you could wear for any occasion. Now that I think about it, it would be perfect for fall.

 I went for quite a neutral but shimmery eye look that you could custom to how matte or shimmery or even how much dimension you want your eyes to have! I prefer my eye brows quite natural so, I just ran a bit of gel through them.

I also added quite a bit of highlight just for those of you who looooovveeee highlight like me!

If I was going out I would add false eyelashes (Kara eyelashes in 415 are my favourites ever) but with this mascara I didn't really think it was needed.

This is quite a grungy look but it's also quite glowy. Obviously you don't need to have a dark plum lippy and of course it doesn't have to be matte either. I tend to go for more darker shade lipsticks just due to my skin tone as I've found that brighter lipsticks just look a bit silly on me.

I think this would be such a nice look with a white or black dress. As the lips give a bit of a pop of colour without it being too much.


I've listed the products I used down below and I hope you enjoyed reading this blog!



Products used:
(Products with a * are new or relatively new.)
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer *
  • Maybelline Dream liquid mousse *
  • Ariana Grande Mac Viva Glam Lipstick *
  • Fake Real Technique Brushes, off Ebay *
  • Zoeva Bamboo Brushes
  • Elf Eyebrow kit - Dark
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer - original
  • Australis metallix eyeshadow - Guns and Rose Petals
  • Sun kissed eyeshadow palette - Chi Chi
  • The Nudes eyeshadow palette - Maybelline 
  • Lash Sensational -Maybelline *
  • Models Prefer Slanted Liner - Black *
  • Wake Me Up Concealer - Ivory
  • Mac - Gold Deposit Skin Finish 
  • Becca - Champagne Pop 
  • Australis AC on Tour Powder kit 

See you all soon! 

Much love, 
Shannon xxx

1 comment