☆ Shann0nRenae X UNiDAYS ☆


Hello all and welcome back!

Recently, I was to asked to collaborate with UNiDAYS and I was over the moon! This is such a perfect time to get this amazing offer as I have just started uni and I'm getting low on my wardrobe supplies.

So with the help of UNiDAYS, I am able to show you guys some clothing items that you guys can get your hands on. I don't know about you guys but I am way too busy these days trying to finish uni assignments and bits and pieces so, it's super nice to relax at home and shop. UNiDAYS let's you do this and get a discount WHATTTTT?!?!  UNiDAYS is so awesome and I am so honoured to have been asked to share their website with you guys, it is definitely a must!


What is UNiDAYS?
UNiDAYS is a FREE, I repeat FREE website for student discounts. UNiDAYS gives you exclusive access to so many discounts for all of your favourite online and in-store shops. How freakin' cool!

How do I sign up?
You can sign up here. Or by using this link. The sign up is super easy and look at all the great rewards you can get for FREE! UNiDAYS also have an app which is able to downloaded here.

Want to check out them more?
Twitter - @UNiDAYS_AU
Instagram - @UNiDAYS_AU
Facebook - www.facebook.com/unidays

Make sure you sign up to UNiDAYS and leave me a comment below on your favourite thing about the student life.

Much Love,
Shannon xx

CLOTHING ITEMS:
▹ Denim Jacket: The Iconic (Brand: Atmos and Here)
Top: Live Clothing (Similar ones are avaliable from MissGuided and Princess Polly)
Skirt: Princess Polly



 MY LINKS:
▹ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/shann0nrenae
▹ TUMBLR: http://n---y---c---dreams.tumblr.com/
▹ YOUTUBE: https://youtu.be/b3eQz6qbvCw


No comments