KABI BOTTLES X SHANN0NRENAE




Hello Everyone and welcome back!!! 

Yes, yes I know it's been a longgg time! But honestly, I have been so so busy with Uni and work and I just haven't had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. And obviously I don't want to rush a blog post so I decided to wait until now for when I can put 100% into it.

So I was lucky enough to get in contact with Kabi Bottle and got to receive 3 of their bottles, just in time for the Summer approaching.

 I was also lucky enough to get an awesome discount, which is at the end so stay tuned.

Honestly, I have never found a better bottle in my life and it's crazy to say that...

This bottle is a super bottle.

I got the 3 colours that are available now, Lavender, Mint and Blueberry.



I love the stylish look and sleek design of the bottles. Ugh they look just heaven!!

 I gave the Blueberry one to my boyfriend to try and he said that he has had never ending compliments on how these bottles look.

These stainless steel bottles keep drinks cold for 24 hours, and I'm not kidding literally 24 hours.. Me and my boyfriend couldn't believe it.

Along with that they are:

  • 100% BPA free
  • Double walled, insulated and vacuum sealed
  • Recyclable (HELLA YEAH)
  • Condensation free (HECK YESSSS)
  • Environmentally Friendly (YAASSS!!)
  • And obviously sleek n fashionable 

I can honestly say that I have been through my fair share of water bottles and these have impressed me so much, that I literally don't think I'll ever need to buy any other brand but these.

I can't tell you how speechless and impressed I am over these bottles, it still blows my mind hahah!!

The retail price is $39.99 but, I teamed up with the lovely people at Kabi Bottle to get my followers all a discount!!
It is SHANNON20 for you all to get $$ off your Kabi order!


Make sure to follow Kabi Bottle on all social medias:


▹ For outfits visit http://shannondoody.polyvore.com/

Thank you all for reading this post and I hope you all enjoyed it,  make sure to check Kabi Bottle out because they have rockin' bottles. 

Much Love, 
Shannon xx




No comments